Blogger Widgets

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Music Prodigy Tag

Hey Everyone. Long time no post. Well I have been studying for finals lately. Ug. They are in two weeks so I'll have more posts soon and during finals since we have NO HOMEWORK! Hoorah! I also did awful on a  math test and have retakes tomorrow, so that is what I have been preparing for.
Anyways, today is a fun tag! It's not dolly but still cool. It is the...
Musical Prodigy Tag...
So enjoy. Here are the rules:
1.Answer all the ?s. I would love to view your answers so maybe leave the link to the post with your answers and tag.
2. In the post of the tag, include all these rules.
3. You must tag 2 people.
4. If you are tagged by more then 1 person  do this only once. Unless you want to do it more then once.
5. Include the ?'s in the tag post so people can easily answer them.

Here are the ?s:
1. What is your fave musical instrument?

2. Do you like singing and listening to music?

3. Do you play any instruments, if so what?

4. You can play any instrument...What is it?

5. The word Tuba is said. What do you think?

 6. What is your favorite song?

7. Who is your favorite singer or band?

Now my answers:

1. What is your fave musical instrument?
 Guitar and piano
2. Do you like singing and listening to music?
 Yep! I listen to music in the car mostly. I love singing though and have been told I am great at it.
3. Do you play any instruments, if so what?

 Piano.
4. If you can play any instrument...What would it be?
 Guitar. My dad used to be in a band and he might give me lessons over the summer.
5. The word Tuba is said. What do you think?
 Big. March. Loud. Bands. School.
 6. What is your favorite song?
Hmm, I love country and some pop. Um probably Stuck Like Glue and Somebody that I used to know, those are just some I was listening to!
7. Who is your favorite singer or band?
I don't have one.

So I tag...
1. Priya
2. Emma Wright
3. The Crazy Doll Lady

Hope this post makes up for the major lack. I still want to do my AG  store one, but...well. Yeah.
Stay well!

1 comment:

  1. I did the tag! :D americangirlplayground.com/2012/5/18/music-prodigy-tag

    ReplyDelete