Blogger Widgets

Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Segment

Ok so I know posts are not often! I am soooooo sorry! Please bear with me! I still want to do the AGP post.
I am also starting an new segment here. Similar things have been done. I'll give you a bunch of items and you pick which and why you would get it. I am calling my version "Which One Would You Chose?" (Original? Not really.)
I want to post at least 3 times a week.
Please don't think I've forgotten to blog!
Also, my 100th post is coming up. But I don't think I'll do a gieaway. I would rather do a giveaway at 25 followers or something like that. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. That's okay! I am SO busy that I can only post once or twice a week now! :)
    That sounds fun! I'm looking forward to it. :D
    I think you should do a contest, but not a photo contest. Maybe designing something?

    ReplyDelete