Blogger Widgets

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My New Machine!!!!!!

So this week my internet box thingy wasn't working so my dad had to order a new one. We got it last night...
Anyways I wanted to do this post on saturday because that is when I got my brand new sewing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here it is:

It is a brother project runway limited edition. My aunt and I go to sewing expos and she surprised me by announcing that my parents had given her money to get me a new machine!!!!!!!!!!
It has 80 different stitches...Sorry that it is not the best pic. but it does scallops, button holes, leaves, flowers, cool stuff.



















It has my favorite show of all time's sticker.













A reverse stitch button you press (no pedal needed!)There's a pattern in the background because I made myself a dress.

And a clear bobbin case so that I can see how low I am on thread and know when to rethread it rather then it die and then start over.

And here is a little guy I made. So cute!!!!


 This machine is a big leap from an old singer but I love it and since my aunt and I quilted on her machine which is very similar to it for 10 hours I know how to use it and love it....

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope all is well and sorry about the major lack in posts.
I have some new things on Etsy...so please check it out!
Love,
Reece






2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! :D I saw your new things on Etsy, they are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
    sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete