Blogger Widgets

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Long Time No Post and Updates

Hello there!
Welcome back.
Long time no post.
Maybe that can change...I sure hope so.
Any who this post is way random. And then end with some dolly fun.
A couple weeks ago I watched 2 documentaries on Discovery Channel.
They were amazing and all I can think about now. :D
The first is called "Mermaids:The Body Found".
In it this group of marine scientists find remains of a mermaid (gross and epic at the same time!)
Well they claimed to have one alive but it died.
It talks about evolution and blah blah blah.
Unfortunately I'm not posting a picture because it is really gory...but if you can pass that Google Mermaids: The Body Found. You can watch clips (be sure you can handle blood and blech). The pics are all mocking the actual video so don't bother with those.
I totally recommend it!
Then onto the "Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real".
In this one they found this "fossil" of a dragon in Japan.
Here is the picture:


Cool huh?
I didn't really watch that one as much since I was still processing the mermaid one and this one was right after it. But I hope to watch it when I find time.
So on to more doll stuff.
I don't know if I ever mentioned my Etsy store for Monster High dolls:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ToDieForCollection
But yeah...if you are interested in that please check it out.
And I have new treats and stuff in DivineDollDesigns (the shop on the column).
That's all for now.
If I'm not back before then:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Sincerely,
Reece

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS !D

    ReplyDelete