Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013 Everyone!
What a year. I thought I would do a quick reflection of what happened this year...

  • My brother broke his arm
  • I continued my 4.0 GPA
  • I opened 2 Etsy stores!
  • I got my first sewing machine!
  • My cousin got married
  • Over the year me and my Best Friend kinda drew a part. But this year we have classes together so our friendships was rekindled.
So what am I looking forward to in 2013? Mainly sewing...that's all I can predict. Oh and dolly stuff too! But I do have some goals for this year:

  • 50 Etsy sales. No I can't control people to do this, but I want to improve my items so that I can have more sales.
  • Make doll shoes (hehehe)
  • being a teenager, I have horrible acne. And I always feel like people are looking at it. :(So this year my goal is to abolish the acne and be blemish free. Fingers crossed.
  • I'm super quiet in class. I mean I know the stuff, I do great, I'm not lost. But I wanna participate in class more...and also be a speaker in GCDs (graded class discussions). Next year there will be a mock debate which is mandatory so I need to do my best.
I also have a couple other goals, but I'll leave it at that.
How was your year and what resolutions do you have for 2013?
Thanks for reading!
-Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment