Blogger Widgets

Monday, January 21, 2013

New Items in Etsy



Hi guys!
Recently I've been extremely busy crafting and thought I'd share it with y'all. All of these items are available in my Etsy here. (Click there!)
A Valentine's Day skirt:
Valentine's Day Sparkly Twirl Skirt For American Girl and Similar 18 inch Dolls
Truffles:

Heart Shaped Cookies:
6 Heart Shaped Cookies For American Girl and 18 inch Dolls

If you are interested head on over to my Etsy and you can purchase them via direct checkout (Etsy gift cards or credit card). You can also purchase them with PayPal. And if you are involved with the 20th sale, 2 free doll sized balloons which traditionally have come with my treat stands!
That's all for now.
-Reece

1 comment:

  1. thanks! Your profile picture is really pretty by the way!

    ReplyDelete