Blogger Widgets

Sunday, June 10, 2012

GW Winners and Outfit

So before I announce the winners of the GW I would like to show you a new outfit I made. It is a baker's outfit consisting of a cute dainty pinafore, dress, treats, and a spoon.
Here it is:

I made one to keep and one which I am selling in my Etsy here. It will be in soon.
So the winners of the GW are...
Anonymous, Anonymous, and Priya!
Congratulations on behalf of all of us here at The Doll Friend.
Here is your award!

I was bored yesterday and I drew up 2 ball gown designs and I made them for dolls! I created the pattern from scratch and am almost done sewing them! They will be up soon! One is orange and the other purple. Chances are that the orange will be up first! They are strapless and poofy! So plan on them being up this week!

Thanks and stay tuned for more fun posts!
-Reece

1 comment: