Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Latest YouTube Video!

Hi everyone!
I hope all is well! So around X-mas I made this stop motion but have had trouble editing it. But I figured out how and here it is:

The YouTube description:

Hi people!
So I know this SM is not the best, but it is a start and the very first one I have ever made! I know it's hard to hear, I'm sorry! I made this on Christmas when I got Holly. I was having editing issues but (drum roll please)....I NOW KNOW HOW TO USE WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER!
Celebrate!
Anyways, the plot is that Reece gets home from playing tennis and shortly after, her lost sister arrives.
I hope you liked it and I will be having more videos like it through the summer!
Blog: http://theauthoristheartist.blogspot.com
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DivineDollDesigns/
(NEW OOAK Outfits in Etsy coming soon! I will be making an "AD" for them which i will eventually post as a video here!
Stay tuned!
Oh and music:
Maid With The Flaxen Hair Richard Stoltzman


Have a great day!
-Reece

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reece :) I like your blog. I have answered the question you left on my blog- and I did it wih an update in the original post- so everyone can benefit from the good questions I have received. Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete