Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 23, 2012

WAH! And Etsy!

Hi!
WAH!
I know I haven't been posting lately but I have been crafting and playing with my dolls like crazy!
I have made a difficult decision. I am planning on posting only a couple times a week. Possibly a guess who and a fun post each week. I have some things going on and posting is a little difficult, but after summer there will be more posts because I will be on the computer more after school.
I am also going on three vacations and there is going to be a couple of scheaduled posts.
1st vacation:
I'm going to Wyoming sometime soon for a few days to spend some time with the grandparents I rarely see.
2nd vacation:
Lake Maconahay! I don't know how to spell it but it is in Nebraska and my family and I are going water skiing, boating, and camping. That is likely to happen the last week of July.
3rd vacation:
My cousins (LizClue on YouTube) are visiting eventually...so yeah. That will be a blast.

Now I have some new things in Etsy and would be thrilled if you'd go visit it!
Thanks for understanding!
-Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment