Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My New Monster High Dolls!

Hey everyone!

Today I thought I would do a non-AG post as this week's fun post...It's MONSTER HIGH!
I have loved MH dolls since October and recently added 2 dolls to my family.
Last Monday I received Rochelle Goyle. She's so new that she's sooo rare! I ordered her off Amazon.
Here she is:



Ain't she adorable? I sure think so!
Now last Sunday I spent a giftcard and a little money at Walmart. I aimed for a MH doll and guess who I found hidden behind Barbies?
SPECTRA VONDERGEIST!
It's funny she was hidden because my mom has done that with a doll once. ;)
Anywho here she is:


Hauntingly beautiful, Right?
Now here is all my MH dolls:

Left to right:
Lagoona Blue (daughter of the sea monster), Toralei Stripe (daughter of the werecat), Ghoulia Yelps (daughter of the zombies), Spectra Vondergeist (daughter of the ghosts), and Rochelle Goyle (daughter of the gargoyles).

I know they weren't the best pics ever but I took them with my computer's webcam to save time and yeah...so I had to move the computer and BLAH BLAH BLAH.
So, Peace out people!
-Reece

PS: I have some MH OOAK items now in Etsy so if you are looking for some cool custom MH doll clothes or accessories or furnishing please take a look! Treats for Ghouls and Guy dolls coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment