Blogger Widgets

Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Photo Editing System

Hi!
Today I came across a new photo editing system. I don't do a lot of photography that I edit online so I edit for my Etsy.
When I first edited pictures I used Picnik and I loved it! It would have been my favorite photo editing system, but unfortunately it closed shortly after I discovered it. I then switched to PicMonkey and the cool fonts and effects were costly. Plus it froze my computer and it contracted a lot of viruses.
I guess I figured they were the only ones...unless I wanted to learn PhotoShop  which my dad has...so not happening.
Then I found Ribbet.
It says that is has everything from Picnik and it does!!!!!!!!!
Totally try it out! Here is the link:
http://www.ribbet.com/app/#/home/welcome
Thanks for reading!
-Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment