Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CHANGED BLOG

2 post in one day? Yep I'm on a roll!
But this is about change. I have just changed the background and appearance to my blog.  I'm also revamping it. I'm going to take better pics for the Dolls page and add more but that will have to wait.
I was off yesterday and today and was crafting, returning from a mountain trip, and sorting through mixed emotions so hopefully pics are soon. In fact I'm off next Thursday and Friday...who knows what I'll be up to!
Ah now back to the topic at hand.
I'm changing the blog name. The Doll Friend just doesn't work for me anymore. My Etsy is Divine Doll Designs so this is (so original..not!)  Divine Doll Designs Blog! Subject to change..
I'm also changing the URL. My current one would have been awesome for a personal blog since I  adore writing and am definitely an artist (now overrun by seamstress and sculptor :) )
It is changed to http://divinedolldesignsblog.blogspot.com/
Still a mouthful. But more appropriate for the blog.
If you go to my previous URL it will not register so be sure to tell any other readers (if I have any left) about the switch.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy my future posts, which most likely will be doll updates and Etsy chiz. (SORRY!)


No comments:

Post a Comment