Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Torn+YouTube+Etsy



Hi everyone! Today I'm in the mood for something that I thought I would never get again.
I'm starting to want another American Girl doll... Currently I'm torn between 3 and here is why:
Saige:
I love her! She is so cute (saw her at the AG store back in January). She's an artist like me and she's very pretty! Not big on the dress but I do like the boots. Since I'm from New Mexico I have a lot in common with her.  But she does look a lot like Reece and Holly and I want to add some diversity to my doll family.

Caroline:
I loved Caroline since she came out. Those super cute curls! Love her dress and she would definitely be a diverse addition to my doll family. Since I would change her personality and character it doesn't bother me that we don't have much in common.
JLY #55 (Named Carly):
Also unique. I was planning on getting her last year but that didn't necessarily work out did it now. Not big on the outfit and I don't care about the online thing but the doll herself is so wonderful!

I'm not planning another big AG trip until the summer after my birthday. So this isn't a NOW type of thing. Although, spring break is soon. :P Anyways I don't want an outfit since I'm recreating the outfits I like. I also am open to accessories (not pets, got enough of them). Not food since I'm beginning to do very detailed food which I hope to sell soon. This may be one of those craving periods but still...
I don't play with the dolls too much although I did get some in today.

Now onto some YouTube updates:
My Dad is planning on getting Mac which means iMovie! Which thus means to have DOLL VIDEOS! We also are probably getting a professional camera so yay! Not soon but hopefully before summer.

Etsy:
Here is my latest listing, $3+$2 shipping in the US:
2 Pink Cake Pops for American Girl and 18 inch Dolls

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment